#1. What is Kadha
Kadha is an Ayurvedic drink that helps you to strengthen your immune system. It is prepared with the help of some spices and herbs. It not only helps you with boosting immunity but also helps you with detoxing your body and keeping you healthy. Let’s see how to prepare “Kadha to Boost Your Immunity”.
#2. Ingredients Required
- Basil Leaves ( 1 tbsp )
- Cardamom ( 1 tbsp )
- Cinnamon ( 1 tbsp )
- Dried Ginger ( 1 tbsp )
- Black Pepper ( 1 tbsp )
- Raisin (3-4 pieces )
- Honey ( optional, add according to taste )
- Lemon Juice (Fresh). You may also like 7 Home Remedies to Beat Pain During Your Periods
#3. Method of Preparation
- Grind cinnamon and black pepper until you get a fine powder.
- In a pan, add 2-3 glass of water and boil it
- Now, add 1 tbsp basil leaves and let it seethe for 5 mins
- Add dried ginger, cinnamon powder, black pepper and allow it to boil
- After 2-3 mins add some raisin and let the water boil until it becomes half of its quantity and turn off the stove
- Now, add some honey as per your taste (optional) and lemon juice to it.
- Drink it while it’s warm.
So, this is how you prepare “Kadha to Boost Your Immunity”. Once you have tried it so share your reviews in the comment section. We would advise you to consume the kadha twice a day to boost your immunity. It’ll help you fight infection and also detox your body.