“12 Striking Facts about Ranveer Singh”
Known for his energized performances in movies and stunning appearances at parties, this heartthrob has many secrets to share. There are many things which the fans don’t know about this superstar whose unique dressing sense is always the talk of the town. Whether it is his sense of humour, his dressing style, his tweets or his confessions on the camera, Ranveer Singh is different from the rest. His warm & humorous personality has made him one of the most loved Bollywood actors.
Here are some of the Surprising and Striking Facts about Ranveer Singh:
1) Ranveer once thought about changing his name owing to its similarity to Ranbir Kapoor’s name.
2) He started his career as a Copywriter for the well-known advertising agency – O&M.
3) Ranveer rejected three movies before choosing Band Baaja Baarat as his debut film.
4) Ranveer Singh is Sonam Kapoor’s cousin. Sonam Kapoor’s mother is Ranveer’s aunt.
5) Apart from having incredible acting skills, he is also an amazing rapper.
6) Ranveer Singh and Ahana Deol were college sweethearts and are still good friends.
7) He was the first choice for the lead role in Bombay Velvet, but as his dates were not available, the role went to Ranbir Kapoor.
8) Ranveer is a mumma’s boy and considers sister to be his second mother.
9) Ranveer is the only debutant casted by YashRaj as a solo hero in a movie.
10) Ranveer’s finances are taken care of by his father as he has zero financial acumen.
11) The three mentors of his life are his father, his first producer Adtiya Chopra and his first director Maneesh Sharma.
Also Try 15 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT EARTH
12) Ranveer injured his shoulder badly during the shoot Bajirao Mastani. Before this, he suffered a serious leg injury while shooting for his much talked about film, Lootera.
Now you might understand that why Deepika Padukone got impressed with this superstar, who carries entertainment in his genes. Let us know how much you liked 12 Interesting Facts about Ranveer Singh.